Subject: Extension of Call for Nominations for ECDC Emergency Preparedness Assessments
From: "Preparedness and Response" <[email-masked]>
To: "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Gradl" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "vigilance.sanitaire" <[email-masked]>, "gkamenov" <[email-masked]>, "akunchev" <[email-masked]>, "vesna.visekruna" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Haralambous" <[email-masked]>, "Valentinos Silvestros" <[email-masked]>, "pavla.svrcinova" <pav
Cc: "Vicky Lefevre" <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Hofmann" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 14:47:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear National Focal Points for Preparedness and Response,

We would like to express our sincere appreciation for your positive response 
to our invitation to nominate country experts for the ECDC Emergency 
Preparedness Assessments (EPAs) under Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371 
on serious cross-border threats to health.

For the upcoming missions in BE (13-17 May) and FI (10-14 June), we have 
received a significant number of nominations from several countries. As a 
result, we are planning to utilize the current list of country experts to 
fill the missions scheduled for 2024.

Additionally, we have decided to extend the call for interest until 3 May 
2024. This extension allows interested countries that were unable to 
nominate experts earlier to submit nominations for EPAs planned until the 
end of 2024.Our team will communicate directly with the respective experts 
following the nomination to confirm their availability for the following 
country visits:

- Portugal: 9-13 September

- Estonia: 1-4 October

- Spain: 14-18 October

- Sweden: 21-25 October

- Luxembourg (December).

On the same note, we will also consider the experts already proposed for the 
first two missions (Belgium and Finland) when selecting an expert for the 
five missions scheduled after summer, and we will contact them individually 
to ensure their availability. Please do not submit any additional names or 
resubmit 2 expert nominations if you have already done so.

Thank you for your participation and cooperation.

Best regards,

Adriana & Zara, on behalf of the Emergency Preparedness Assessments Team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.